Saturday, March 7, 2009

Crocheter? Get this book!

The Crochet Liberation Front on Ravelry released its first book of crochet patterns and articles a while back, but for me shipping was too high to Canada (not their fault - just how the publisher was charging).

But now it's available as an eBook! $9.99 gets you a ton of gorgeous patterns and what from my first glance look like great articles.

Visit http://www.lulu.com/content/5930745 to pick up your copy.

Ravelry types who are also designers, they are putting together a second book! Search CLF in the Groups area to find their headquarters and have your pattern or article included.

Excuse me. I am off to read. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cool!!

Jennifer said...

This is good to know. There are such cute patterns in there--I especially love the Phoenix Mitts.

Heather Wardell said...

Me too, Jennifer, and I had just about bought that pattern on its own! Now I have it and all the others too. :)

Post a Comment